Coronavirus - COVID19
Last Updated: 30 Sep 2021
Following the ease of restrictions from Monday 19th July, our priority, as always, will be the safety of our colleagues and customers so many of the measures we have in place will remain. We will only be removing restrictions if it’s completely safe to do so and it will enhance the customer experience.
We will be keeping in place;
- Enhanced cleaning regimes
- Protective screens around equipment and reception areas
- Outdoor exercise classes where possible
- Enhanced airflow/fresh air
- Hand sanitising stations
We are encouraging customers to wear face masks in non-activity areas and social distance where possible. Our teams (those who can) will still be wearing face masks and keeping their distance too.
You will see that the below restrictions have been changed, hopefully making your visit more enjoyable.
- Changing rooms will be available pre and post activity
- You can exercise with friends and family
- One-way and queuing systems will be removed
- The pools (where applicable) will be open for casual swimming
Pre-booking sessions for gyms and pools where applicable within the Trust are no longer required. However, where fitness classes are offered, we recommend you pre-book your place to guarantee entry.
Park Pool would like to take this opportunity to thank our team, our members and our loyal customers for their patience and understanding during this adjustment period.